Fabric Heaven
Delhi sometimes feels like a big treasure chest...I'm talking textiles, people! I've always loved fabrics, and in Delhi it is still easy to pick your fabrics and trims, design what you want and have it made. Luxury!
Over the past few months, when I have a spare hour, I think about reupholstering my sofas. The sofa seats need replacing, the rest of the sofa fabric is pretty good. My solution? Replace the three seater sofa seat with a "french mattress" made in a different fabric and pattern.
The fabric needs to stand up to our dog (who loves to curl up on one corner) , as well as rambunctious pre-teens...stain proof, sturdy. ScotchGaurd ing seems environmentally unfriendly, so I've been looking for alternatives.

The fabric needs to stand up to our dog (who loves to curl up on one corner) , as well as rambunctious pre-teens...stain proof, sturdy. ScotchGaurd ing seems environmentally unfriendly, so I've been looking for alternatives.
image credit: www.Blackroosterdecor.com

Comments