SCULPTING HEAVEN
![]() |
| "Sock"in Bronze by renowned sculptor John Soderberg. |
So, I recently discovered that pottery and sculpture i.e. playing with mud makes my heart sing!
I think it started when I was probably 2 years old. I recall my mother dressing me in my swimsuit and sending me out to play in our garden in the warm monsoon rain, splash in the puddles and generally have fun in the mud! (BTW - Thank you Mom!). Fast forward a few decades later, and here I am, able to play in the mud again without censure.
My interest in sculpture was reignited when I was fortunate enough to visit Sculptor John Soderberg's inspiring workshop in Sedona, AZ a few years ago. We drove around Sedona and admired many of his life size commissions in situ. I was hooked! My only regret - John does take on students, but I could not learn from him, as we would be on different continents.
Back in India, I have started my sculpting studies.🎉


Comments